Admissions for Lion’s Gate Affordable Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Drug & Alcohol Treatment Financing - We are pleased to offer local, friendly, credit union financing through Lifestyle Lending Solutions. For decades, Credit Unions have been serving the local community with superior customer service and low interest rate financing. It only takes a few minutes to apply and get approved. Everyone, Everywhere can apply. So what are you waiting for?
- Apply Now for local friendly Credit Union financing, its fast and easy!
- Determine your estimated payment with our easy to use payment calculator
The applicant must reside in the one of the following states to use this financing option: Arizona, California (Pismo Beach, Ventura County) Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming
Starting of the Admissions Process For Lion's Gate Recovery
A critical first step to recovery for Alcohol, Tobacco & Other Drug Rehab starts with a phone call to our Director of Admissions. A preliminary consultation is necessary to determine which program best meets your needs. This call is free and typically takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Although the minimum length of stay at Talbot Recovery Solutions residential program is 45 days, it is not uncommon for a resident to extend for an additional 60 to 90 days, ensuring their development of skills for continued recovery. Decisions regarding any changes to the treatment plan are made on a case by case basis and are carefully reviewed weekly by the therapist.
Click Contact Us to learn about our Admissions, or Call Dan @ 866-471-9476.
Our follow-up program is inclusive with any resident who successfully completes the minimum 45 day program. We provide up to two weeks of free re-admission to our Alcohol, Tobacco & Other Drug Rehab residential program at no charge for any resident who relapses within 90 days of discharge. This guarantee is valid providing that the resident has record that they have been ACTIVELY working their aftercare program.
Talbot Recovery Solutions treatment programs are designed for a minimum of 45-days. Additional primary and continuing care treatment is available as needed. Special accommodations, such as semi-private and private rooms, are also available upon request for an additional cost.
Rates for treatment include some items which the resident will need during his or her treatment, including equipment necessary to participate in the program. For a complete list of items to bring, please see below.
Additional costs and expenses that are the responsibility of the resident may include, but are not limited to a medical examination, detoxification (prior to admit), laboratory work and incidentals. Payment for the first 45 days is due upon admission. Payment is required prior to or at the time of any and all other additional charges. Any other arrangements will be considered only on a case by case basis.
Things To Bring to Lion’s Gate Recovery
Bring all test results for Hepatitis B & C, HIV, and TB (Tuberculosis) These procedures should be completed prior to admittance into the facility. However, rather than delay an admission these procedures can be administered under the direction of our Medical
Director during the first week of residency in the program. * Residents
are responsible for the costs of these preadmission procedures
• All medications should be brought in either their original container
or in “Bubble Pack Packaging”, (See Picture Left) available at either
Walgreen’s or Stapley Pharmacy here in St. George. Also, please indicate
where you normally shop for prescriptions as well as, a list of any medication or food allergies.
• Additionally, we require each incoming resident to obtain 3 supplements as recommended by the Amen Clinic, known or identified as Brain Power Basic 3. These supplements are produced by the prestigious Amen Clinic and have been thoroughly researched
by our staff. These supplements are superior to those found via Wal-Mart or similar chain
stores and can be purchased via the Amen Clinic for $198.00. Go to talbotrehab.com for a
15% discount ($170.00) or at the time of admission in St. George, Utah.
Our research has determined that other branded nutritional supplements do not meet the
specific benefits equal to those available from the Amen Clinic. The Basic 3 include;
• NeuroVite Plus: A pharmaceutical-grade vitamin & mineral
supplement, with brain healthy products too numerous to
• Omega-3 Power: Supports healthy brain, heart, skin
and hair function.
• Brain & Memory Power Boost: Beneficial for memory, im
proved cognitive clarity, sharper mental focus, and improved
• Additional supplements are available
• ID with picture and proof of age.
• Address, phone numbers, fax and email address of: Self, emergency contact, family and
other “family week” potential participants.
• Treatment provider’s names: i.e. detox, hospital, outpatient mental health, substance
• Financial Responsible Party: Self, personal funds, immediate and/or extended family,
insurance, ecclesiastical authority.
• Legal: Court Orders including the name, phone numbers, physical and email addresses
of any Judge, Attorney, Probation/Parole Officer, etc, involved in your situation.
• Clothes: Please limit the clothing and personal items to what is needed for ONLY 10
days. Example: 10 shirts, 10 pants, 4 pair of shoes (dress shoes, exercise shoes, comfortable
shoes, slippers), underclothing, 1 jacket. Include outside wear. (Winter: coat, hat, gloves,
warm boots, or summer wear according to current season), fingertip length shorts for
exercise, which could also be used for any water activities. (no “short shorts”, tight fitting
or compression type clothing). Laundry is done weekly.
• Bring clothing appropriate for more formal occasions, i.e. Sunday Worship, or similar
• A robe and/or lounging clothing (modest enough to be worn around other residents).
• Personal Scriptures are encouraged.
• Residents may have up to $100 in petty cash, sufficient for medical co-pays, prescriptions, commissary, and/or other incidental expenses. * These funds will be kept in the
facility safe and available to the resident when needed.
• Hygiene: Due to OSHA & FEMA regulations, all allowable toiletries will be initially
provided at no cost to each resident at intake. This “kit” will contain soaps, shampoo, conditioner, lotions, deodorant, shaving equipment, and feminine hygiene products. These
items can be refilled through the commissary for a minimal fee.
• Appropriate personal pictures (e.g., family).
• No more than five (5) items of makeup.
• No more than two (2) pieces of luggage.
• Financially Responsible Party (FRP) must be present or have arranged payment beforehand. FRP should present Picture ID and pertinent information for financial paperwork
and be prepared to pay the arranged fee at the time of admission.
• Please bring information for any third-party financial contacts, (i.e., financial institution,
insurance, and clergy information).
What NOT to bring:
• Credit Cards.
• Butane Lighter.
• Colognes, Perfumes, or Earrings.
• Weapons or objects usable as such.
• No offensive or drug-related words or symbols on clothing.
• Cell phones, Computers, iPods, MP3’s, or any other electronics not specified.
• Other: Drugs, alcohol (including, e.g., cough syrup), or any form of paraphernalia.
• Any item we consider to be inappropriate will be sent to your home, and not allowed at
*Residents are responsible for the costs of these procedures, which are not included in the tuition. These procedures can be conducted prior to admittance to the facility or administered by our medical director during the first week of their program.
Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify. Loans can cover treatment costs, tuition and even transportation to and from the program. They feature multiple loan products with competitive rates, and a possible deferral of interest for up to 6 months with no prepayment penalties or cancellation fees.
With many loan companies to choose from and because the loan qualification and application process can be confusing, we recommend calling Clark Behavioral Health Financing. They work with many families and individuals each day, guiding them through the loan process.
Even if you don’t personally qualify for a loan, they will advise you in ways to qualify, including adding a co-signer or considering credit repair. Once pre-approval has been achieved, Clark Behavioral Health Financing can complete the entire loan process in about 5 business days.
Download Financing Brochure
- 100% Confidential
- Minimal paperwork
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Quick & easy loan application
- Affordable monthly payments
- Highly competitive interest rates
- Credit decisions available in 24hrs
Additional Drug Rehab and Alcohol Recovery Financing Options:
- Serenity Loans:
Please call for all financing details.